"In oneself lies the whole world and if you know how to look and learn, the door is there and the key is in your hand. Nobody on earth can give you either the key or the door to open. Except yourself."
Be your own Guru, Be your own Shaman is a MAGICAL workshop on how to rely on yourself for answers. So many of us look outside ourselves for answers and all we need is right inside of us.
We will be discussing;
1. How to Invite Divinity for HEALING to take place.
2. Releasing things that no longer serve us.
3. Shaman secrets and tools we can use on our daily life for cleansing, healing, love, abundance, and happiness.
In this Magical Workshop we will be working on the Muladhara
Chakra (Root Chakra)
What does root chakra govern? What do we need to be aware of? What are some
symptoms of root chakra imbalance?
1. Connecting with the unspoken value of a woman— women’s work has been
devalued in our patriarchal society. Things like giving birth, raising children, nurturing,
appreciating the beauty in life, cleansing, healing work— discussion around what your value is and how you connect to
your own value. If you don’t know how, we will help you find it!
2. Finding yourself inherently beautiful and expressing it to yourself (Self-Love).
Finding each other beautiful and expressing it to each other.
3. Connect with your Yoni (Sanskrit for female genitals, womb)
conversations with her
rituals with her
pelvic bowl meditations
4. Releasing: ungrounded, lost, unsafe, anxious feelings
5. Connecting with the Shakti, the Divine Goddess within.
Join Nam Shakti Kaur and Jaye Anne Gallagher on this amazing journey. Together we gather to reclaim our place in the Kosmos and our destiny. Remembering our true essence or true nature. Embracing the female energy of the Divine Goddess, the creator, the sustainer, and mother/father to us all.
Jaye Anne Gallagher is a highly intuitive Energy Healer. She works with women and their reconnection with their Yoni (womb), their confidence and Self LOVE! She works with crystals, herbs, and the Shakti Energy. She empowers women through childbirth classes and connecting with that power that comes from childbirth. Empowering women with information. She has a degree in Biology and is fascinated with nutrition, womanhood, spirituality and LOVE. Always exploring and growing to be a healing presence to all.
Once you have signed up for the class, I will be sending you an email with my private yoga studio address in Ashburn, VA!