My beautiful souls! There has been rumors going around that fruit is evil and that we shouldn't eat it!
Sounds silly right? But seriously that's what they're saying! Which makes me so sad! Fruit is life Fruit energy! We need it! Don't get Fruit confused with Fructose High-Corn Syrup and processed sugar! Be mindful and eat fruits.
The health benefits of fruits guarantee you optimum health and a well-built body in the long run. Fruits benefit your body immensely as they are natural sources of vitamins and minerals, which are essential for the proper functioning of the body. Rich in fiber, fruits also help to improve the functioning of the digestive tract system. Fruits are an important part of a healthy diet. They give good energy and nearly every nutrient that your body needs.
Moreover, fruits help you to stay away from health complications like heat stroke, high blood pressure, cancer, heart ailments, and diabetes. Fruits effectively fight skin disorders and promote healthy hair growth. It is always suggested to eat raw, fresh and ripe fruits because then you experience the real health benefits, rather than consuming them after processing or cooking.
The Benefits of Fruit:
- Most fruits are naturally low in fat, sodium, and calories. None have cholesterol.
- Fruits are sources of many essential nutrients that are underconsumed, including potassium, dietary fiber, vitamin C, and folate.
- Diets rich in potassium may help to maintain healthy blood pressure. Fruit sources of potassium include bananas, prunes and prune juice, dried peaches and apricots, cantaloupe, honeydew melon, and orange juice.
- Fiber from fruits, as part of an overall healthy diet, helps reduce blood cholesterol levels and may lower risk of heart disease. Fiber is important for proper bowel function. It helps reduce constipation and diverticulosis. Fiber-containing foods such as fruits help provide a feeling of fullness with fewer calories. Whole or cut-up fruits are sources of dietary fiber; fruit juices contain little or no fiber.
- Vitamin C is important for growth and repair of all body tissues, helps heal cuts and wounds, and keeps teeth and gums healthy.
- Eating a diet rich in vegetables and fruits as part of an overall healthy diet may reduce risk for heart disease, including heart attack and stroke.
- Eating a diet rich in fruits as part of an overall healthy diet may protect against cancer.
- Eating fruits, may reduce the risk of heart disease, obesity, and type 2 diabetes.
- Eating fruits rich in potassium as part of an overall healthy diet may lower blood pressure, and may also reduce the risk of developing kidney stones and help to decrease bone loss.
- Eating a diet rich in fruit may reduce risk for stroke, other cardiovascular diseases and type-2 diabetes.
- Fruit helps maintain optimum health due to the health promoting phytochemicals it contains – many of which are still being identified.
- Fruits keep your skin supple, hydrated and nourish it with essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, thereby retaining your radiant skin for a long period of time. In fact, if you are tired of using the commercial anti-pimple creams, just try including fruits like berries, apples, or bananas into your daily diet and see the acne disappear quite quickly.
- Fruits even ensure healthy hair growth and keep your locks lustrous and soft.
- Some fruits like bananas contain vital chemicals such as potassium, which helps to prevent strokes, high blood pressure, and anxiety. Fruit consumption basically eliminates vitamin and mineral deficiencies and their associated symptoms.
- Fibrous fruits aid the digestion process in the body. The fruit skins are rich in dietary fiber, which is a major contributing factor in proper digestion and the excretion process of your body, while simultaneously keeping you safe from problems like gastritis and constipation.
- The fiber content in fruit not only has a brilliant laxative effect but also makes you feel full by adding bulk nutrition to the diet. Fibrous fruits also benefit conditions like heart diseases by reducing hyperlipidemia and hypertension, diabetes mellitus and obesity. Owing to this fibrous composition, fruits also have anti-carcionigenic properties, and are known to prevent colon cancer and fight bowel irregularity disorders.
Please eat your Fruits!!